The Loyola Institute, Trinity College Dublin, is pleased to announce a scholarship (fees plus stipend) for an MPhil in Christian Theology at the Loyola Institute, TCD, thanks to the generous support of the Sisters of St John of God.
Both full-time and part-time applicants to the MPhil in Christian will be eligible. In the case of students doing the MPhil over two years the award will be split with 50% paid in the first year and 50% in the second year (should a student not continue into the second year no award will be payable).
Eligibility: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- Women who are nationals of an African country and are currently living in Africa.
- Members of religious orders are welcome.
- Women who will use this M.Phil. to contribute to Church and Society in Africa.
- Scholarship applicants must have been accepted onto the MPhil programme.
- You must have to be proficient in written and spoken English language.
Eligible Countries: Africa
Value of Award: Educational fund
Number of Awards: Not Specified
Eligible Field of Studies: M.Phil. in Christian Theology
Method of Application: Scholarship applications to be sent by email to email@example.com, Subject line: Sisters Angèle-Marie Littlejohn and Bibiane Leclercq Scholarship Application
- Academic references (two)
- A letter (maximum 600 words) setting out why you would like to do the M.Phil. in Christian Theology and how you will use this M.Phil to make a contribution to Church and Society in Africa
Application Deadline: July 8th, 2023