The Elys Roberts scholarship is available to support talented applicants from or working in low/middle-income countries and HCRI is looking for candidates who can demonstrate:
- Professional experience related to Global Health
- A clear idea of how the MSc in Global Health and studying at HCRI will benefit their career
- A clear passion around the subject of global health
- Conditions of the scholarship include the providing blog entries throughout their study and writing a testimonial at the end of their course.
- Applicants must hold an offer of a place on their chosen master’s course.
- Applicants must be international students.
- Applicants from or working in low/middle-income countries.
- Applicants should hold a first or upper second class honours degree (2:1, with 60% average) from a UK university or the overseas equivalent.
Eligible Countries: International
Type: Masters degree
Value of Award: Educational fund
Number of Awards: Not Mentioned
Method of Application: Applicants must take admission in a master’s course at the university.
Application Deadline: 31st August 2022
Visit The Official Website For More Information