DCU Business School will cover a scholarship with an annual stipend of €18,500 per annum (for a maximum of four years); payment of PhD fees (for a maximum of four years); and up to €5,000 to support research activity (over the four-year period).
- Applicants are required to meet the PhD eligibility criteria of DCU
- Applicants will normally hold an honours master’s degree (taught or by research). Students in the final year of a master’s degree may apply.
- Applicants are required to possess qualifications relevant to the postgraduate programme applied to, to get into DCU Business School.
- Applicants are required to attain minimum scores in the following English language proficiency tests:
- IELTS – 6.5
- TOEFL CBT – 273
- TOEFL PBT – 580
- TOEFL IBT – 92
- Pearson PTE – 63
Eligible Countries: International
Value of Award: Annual stipend of €18,500 per annum
Number of Awards: Not Mentioned
Eligible Field of Studies: The scholarship will allow the successful student to undertake research in one of the following academic groups:
- Work, Psychology & Strategy
- Enterprise & Innovation
- Financial & Operational Performance
Method of Application: Applicants must apply to their choice of PhD programme online using the Business School PhD Scholarship Application Form 2022.
Application Deadline: 15th August 2022.