Applications are invited for the Commonwealth Shared Scholarships which will be awarded to International students who are willing to undergo a degree program at University Of Stirling – UK.
The Commonwealth Shared Scholarships scheme is a joint initiative between the Commonwealth Scholarship Commission and UK universities, to support students from developing commonwealth countries to study full-time in the United Kingdom on a postgraduate course.
Eligibility: To be eligible, applicants must;
- Be a citizen of or have been granted refugee status by an eligible Commonwealth country, or be a British Protected Person
- Be permanently resident in an eligible Commonwealth country
- Be available to start your academic studies in the UK by the start of the UK academic year.
- Hold a first degree of at least upper second class (2:1) standard, or a second class degree and a relevant postgraduate qualification (usually a Master’s degree).
- The Gambia
- Papua New Guinea
- Sierra Leone
- Solomon Islands
- Sri Lanka
Type: Postgraduate coursework
Value Of Scholarships: The scholarship covers:
- Tuition fees,
- Maintenance/ living cost stipend,
- Return flights,
- Thesis grant,
- Study travel grant (if applicable), and
- One-off arrival allowance.
Eligible Field Of Study:
- MSc International Conflict and Cooperation
- MLitt Publishing Studies
- MSc Financial Technology
- MSc Data Science for Business
- MSc Investment Analysis
- MSc Environmental Management (Conservation)
- MSc Aquatic Veterinary Studies
- MSc Sustainable Aquaculture
Method of Application: Applicants need to first apply to the University of Stirling for one of the eligible courses. In order to be considered for an award, applicants must hold an offer of a place at Stirling. We would recommend applying to Stirling well in advance of any deadlines for this scholarship.
Applications must be made using the Commonwealth Scholarship Commission’s online application system, details of which can be found on the CSC’s website under the ‘How to apply’ section
Applications Deadline: 20 December 2021
For More Information, Visit The Official Website