La Trobe University is currently providing up to a 35% reduction in subject tuition fees of any undergraduate or postgraduate coursework undertaken by the selected students.
Why choose to study at La Trobe University? La Trobe University has a rich batch of faculty that is highly respected and addresses some of the most significant issues. It possesses a co-developed Career Ready Advantage Program with distinguished employers so the students receive an adequate amount of support in their job search.
- Applicants must be new, commencing, or continuing international students studying offshore online due to border closures.
- Applicants must be self-funded or sponsored students.
- Applicants must be studying online and must be offshore.
- Applicants must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- IELTS Academic – 6.5
- Pearson Test of English Academic –58
- TOEFL Internet-Based –79
- CAE/CPE – 176
Application Deadline: 31st March 2022
Eligible Countries: International
Type: Undergraduate or Postgraduate
Value of Award: 35% Tuition fee
Number of Awards: Not Specified
Method of Application; Students must use the official online portal set up by the university for international students.