AOS Orwell is one of the foremost Indigenous Oilfield Servicing Companies in the country, with service offerings that cover Wellbore Construction; Process Automation & Control; Oilfield Tubular & Accessory Manufacturing & Repair. The AOS Orwell Rivers State Scholarship stems from the company’s commitment and social responsibility to its community. AOS Orwell invites applications from qualified students of the River State University for the AOS Orwell Tertiary Scholarship Scheme 2021 Programme.
Eligible 200 Level students in Rivers State University studying Engineering are invited to submit an electronic application via this portal.
The merit-based scholarship is open to FULL TIME undergraduates studying in Rivers State University. Applicants must: ·
- Be a citizen of Nigeria
- Currently be in their second year of full-time study (2018/2019 admission year)
- Be a student of Rivers State University (RSU)
- Be studying Engineering
- Have a minimum CGPA of 3.5 in a 5-grade system
- Not be a beneficiary of any other scholarship (National or International)
Method of Application
Application is only open to full-time 200 level students admitted during the 2018/2019 academic session.
- Before you start this application, ensure you have clear scanned copies of the following documents
- Passport photograph not more than 3 months old (450px by 450px not more than 200kb)
- School ID card
- Admission Letter
- O’ Level Result
- JAMB Result
- Local Government Area Letter of Identification
- 2. Ensure the documents are named according to what they represent to avoid mixing up documents during upload
- 3. Ensure you attach the appropriate documents when asked to upload
Application Deadline: August 15th, 2021