2022 Fully Funded Nuffic Scholarships for Short Training Courses at the Hague Academy in the Netherlands
Nuffic scholarships are available for short courses at The Hague Academy. Nuffic is a Dutch non-profit organisation which offers scholarships for training courses in The Netherlands. These scholarships seek to develop and strengthen the skills and abilities of professionals, in order to enable their organisations and communities to succeed in an ever-changing world. The Dutch Ministry of Foreign Affairs funds the Nuffic Scholarship programme.
The Nuffic Scholarships for short courses at The Hague Academy (OKP, MSP and StuNed) cover the tuition fee, return flights (from an international airport to Amsterdam), insurance, and accommodation, in addition to a small Daily Subsistence Allowance.
• There is no age limit.
• The candidate must be a national of, and working and living in, one of the following countries on OKP country list.
• The candidate must not be employed by an organisation that has its own means of staff development, for example:
o multinational corporations (e.g. Shell, Unilever, Microsoft),
o large national and/or large commercial organisations,
o bilateral donor organisations (e.g. USAID, DFID, Danida, Sida, Dutch Ministry of Foreign Affairs, FinAid, AusAid, ADC, SwissAid),
o multilateral donor organisations, (e.g. a UN organisation, the World Bank, the IMF, Asian Development Bank, African Development Bank, IADB),
o international NGO’s (e.g. Oxfam, Plan, Care);
• The candidate must have a current Employer Statement according to the prescribed Nuffic Format. All the requested segments must be completed.
• The Employer Statement must be scanned with the original signature AND stamp of the organisation, and preferably on official letterhead of the organisation.
• If applicable, the candidate must have a government statement that meets the requirements of the country in which the employer is established..
• The candidate must have a passport that is valid at least four months after the application deadline.
• The candidate must not have received more than 1 OKP Scholarship in the past, or a scholarship less than 2 years ago.
• Candidates are only allowed 1 scholarship application, regardless of the institute. Should you register more than 1, only the last application will be valid.
• The short courses are taught in English. Therefore, it is important that your English language skills
Open courses 2022
- Fiscal Decentralisation and Local Finance Face to Face: 07/02 – 18/02
- Migration and Local Authorities Face to Face: 21/02 – 04/03
- Inclusive Service Delivery & the SDGs Face to Face: 07/03 – 18/03
- Citizen Participation & Inclusive Governance Face to Face: 21/03 – 01/04
- Urban Governance: Resilient and Smart Cities Face to Face: 02/05 – 13/05
- Climate Adaptation & Local Resilience Face to Face: 30/05 – 10/06
- Integrity & Anti-corruption Face to Face: 05/09 – 16/09
- Multilevel Water Governance Face to Face: 26/09 – 07/10
- Local Economic Development Face to Face: 10/10 – 21/10
- Conflict, Rule of Law and Local Security Face to Face: 31/10 – 11/11
- Gender Responsive GovernanceFace to Face: 14/11 – 25/11
Application Deadline: June 2nd 2021
For More Information: