The School of Health Sciences will provide the award of £1,000 or £5000 available for students applying to study on any post-registration programmes. The scholarships will be awarded to applicants who demonstrate academic and clinical and/or professional excellence.
- Applicants must have an offer of a full-time place and be studying for the full MSc on one of SHS’s postgraduate programme.
- Applicants must have a bachelor’s degree certificate with excellent results.
- Applicants must be proficient in English Language
- The deadline for September 2021 applicants is Tuesday 31st August 2021
- The deadline for January 2022 applicants is Monday 6th December 2021.
Eligible Countries: International
Value of Awards: Up to £5000
Number of Awards: Number
Eligible Field of Studies: Post-registration MSc degree program in the School of Health Sciences. In addition, please note that the following two MSc programmes are also not eligible for this application :
- MSc Speech and Language Therapy
- MSc Adult and Mental Health Nursing.
Method of Application: To apply, please complete the official scholarships form, including a statement of no more than 500 words. This statement will be in addition to the personal statement used for the programme application and should focus on why you believe you should be awarded this scholarship.
Within your statement you could include references to projects or initiatives that you have undertaken in which you have exceeded or work that you have done that have improved practice or how this scholarship could help you advance practice in your chosen area.