The University of Birmingham is pleased to announce two scholarship awards of £2,500 for select students applying for entry to a degree programme at the Birmingham UK campus starting September 2021.
This is a joint award with our local representative, Global Study UK, and will be awarded to the highest performing students starting their University of Birmingham programmes in 2021/22.
- Applicants should provide evidence of English language ability: IELTS, TOEFL, or other acceptable proof. Please see the English Language Requirements section for more details.
- Applicants must be International students
- Applicants must have a high school certificate with a good academic record.
- Applicants must have received an offer and selected the University of Birmingham as their firm choice for a full-time undergraduate programme starting September 2021. The student must be entering the first year of an undergraduate programme based at the Birmingham UK campus.
- Applicants must be classed as domiciled in one of the following countries: Algeria, Bahrain, Egypt, Kuwait, Lebanon, Morocco, Oman, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, or the UAE (i.e., habitually resident in one of these countries).
Application Deadline: July 2, 2021
Eligible Countries: Algeria, Bahrain, Egypt, Kuwait, Lebanon, Morocco, Oman, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates
Value of Awards: £2,500
Number of Awards: 2
Eligible Field of Studies: Undergraduate program in Arts and Law, Engineering and Physical Sciences, Life and Environmental Sciences, Medical and Dental Sciences, Social Sciences.
Method of Application: Interested applicants must take admission in an undergraduate program at the University of Birmingham.