KNB (Kemitraan Negara Berkembang) Scholarship is a prestigious scholarship provided by the Directorate General of Higher Education, Ministry of Education and Culture of Indonesia, for international students from developing countries who desire to pursue their bachelor’s, master’s, and doctoral degree in Indonesian universities.
This scholarship program offers the chance to learn and experience life in the middle of Indonesian culture. Therefore, international students will obtain both educational scholarship and a deeper cultural understanding of Indonesia.
- Having maximum age of 35 year-old
- Having a bachelor degree (master degree holder is not eligible to apply)
- Having a TOEFL /IELTS/other English Proficiency Certificate scores of 500/5. or equivalent
- Completing the online application form
- Signing a statement letter provided by the KNB Scholarship management for the successful candidates prior to the departure to Indonesia.
Application Deadline: 4th May 2021
Eligible Countries: Developing countries
To be taken at (country): Universitas Negeri Malang (UM), Indonesia
Type: Masters, Undergraduate, PhD
Eligible Fields of Study: Humanities, Science, Engineering, Social Sciences
Number of Awardees: Not specified
Value of Scholarship: The KNB Scholarship covers:
- Settlement allowance;
- Living allowance;
- Book allowance;
- Research Allowance;
- Health insurance;
- A round-trip international airfare (economy class).
Duration of Scholarship:
- Indonesian Language Course and Master Preparatory Program: Maximum 12 months
- Master Program: Maximum 24 months (4 semester)
- Bachelor Program: Maximum 48 months (8 semester)
- PhD Program: Maximum 36 months
Method of Application:
- Download the Invitation Letter from the KNB Scholarship website.
- Submit the Invitation letter, a scanned copy of Passport, Academic Certificates, and Academic Transcripts to the Indonesian Embassy or Indonesian Consulate to acquire the recommendation letter.
- Complete the online application process.
- The Selection Results will be broadcasted online through the KNB Scholarship Website and officially announced through the Indonesian Embassy publication network.
- A Scan Copy of Passport ID Page/Citizenship ID;
- A Scan Copy of Academic/Degree Sertificate(s) (High School);
- A Scan Copy of Academic Transcript(s) (High School);
- A Letter of Recommendation from an Indonesian Embassy/Consulate General of Indonesia;
- A Letter of Recommendation from the Employer/Immediate Supervisor
- A Letter of Academic Recommendation from previous schools;
- A Certificate of English Proficiency Test (IBT TOEFL of 80 / IELTS of 6.0 / TOEIC of 700).