The Aston University – UK is excited to announce that seven scholarships of £10,500 will be exclusively available to students from Africa and South America for the 2021/22 academic year.
This scholarship opportunity is supported by the Allan and Nesta Ferguson Charitable Trust who are dedicated to improving educational opportunities for students who would not otherwise be able to consider studying in the UK.
- Applicants must hold a conditional or unconditional offer for one of the above courses.
- Applicants must be nationals from an African or South American country.
- Applicants must hold a 2:1 degree or equivalent in a relevant subject for the course you are applying for.
- Applicants must provide a strong personal statement when submitting their course applications.
- Applicants must be self-funded students.
Application Deadlines: 30th April 2021
Eligible Countries: African and South America
Type: Masters (Taught and Research)
Number of Awards: 7
Value of Award: £10,500
Eligible Field of Studies:
- MSc Cognitive and Affective Neuroscience
- MSc Drug Delivery
- MSc Pharmaceutical Sciences
- MSc Pharmacokinetics
- MSc Stem Cells & Regenerative Medicine
- MSc Regenerative Medicines Manufacturing
- MSc Biosciences for Industry
Method of Application:
- Submit an application for your chosen course via our online application form before the scholarship deadline.
- Next, register your interest for the scholarship by filling in the online form