Alba Graduate Business School, The American College of Greece, and the A. G. Leventis Foundation offer for the academic year 2021-2022:
- Two (2) full scholarships covering tuition fees (100%), accommodation (100%) and living expenses (250 Euro per month for 12 months) for the Alba MBA program in Athens, Greece
- One (1) full scholarship covering only tuition fees (100%) for the MSc in Finance program. Accommodation and living expenses will be covered by student own funds.
Alba Graduate Business School is an accredited, research-driven academic institution with international distinctions.
The purview of the A. G. Leventis Foundation is very broad; it encompasses preservation of the natural environment, agricultural and technical education in West Africa, the granting of scholarships, the restoration, preservation, and promotion of the wealth of Hellenic civilization in Greece, Cyprus, and elsewhere as well as the promotion of activities for social welfare. By providing scholarships at the post-graduate level, the Foundation enables talented young people to pursue further study at leading universities around the world.
Basic entry criteria:
• Nigerian Citizenship
• 1st or Upper 2nd Class Bachelors degree completed (GPA 3.8 or higher)
• Excellent command of English language
• At least three years of work experience for MBA applicants
Applicants should apply online by registering at http://www.campusweb.acg.edu/ICS/Admissions_ALBA/ and then send their completed application hard copy package (include all official supplementary documents)
by April 5th, 2021 to Leventis Foundation Nigeria (No. 2 Leventis Close, Central Business District, FCT, P.O. Box 20351, Abuja)
Application Deadline:April 5th, 2021
For More Information: