The University of Copenhagen promotes research and teaching of the highest international standard. Rich in tradition and modern in outlook, the University gives students and staff the opportunity to cultivate their talent in an ambitious and informal environment. An effective organization – with good working conditions and collaborative work culture – creates the ideal framework for a successful academic career.
- Applicants should hold an MSc or an equivalent academic degree in natural product biochemistry, molecular biology, metabolomics, plant and yeast genetics, or in cell organelle and enzyme isolation.
- Applicants should provide evidence of English language ability: IELTS, TOEFL, or other acceptable proof.
- Applicants must have good academic records
Application Deadline: February 28, 2021
Eligible Countries: International
Value of Awards: DKK 331,125 (approx. €43,750)
Number of Awards: Not Known
Method of Application: Applicants are required to take admission in a PhD degree at the University of Copenhagen. After getting enrolled, applicants must complete and submit the online application form for this funding.
Applicants must submit all the following documents:
- Cover Letter
- Diploma and transcripts of records (BSc and MSc)
- Other information for consideration, e.g., list of publications (if any)
- 1-3 reference letters (if any)
For More Information, Visit The Official Website