This scholarship is a singular award for the UK academic year September 2021 to September 2022. It is funded by UCLâ€™s Global Engagement Office. The scholarship is administered via AHRI and is for applicants whose academic background and interests are aligned with the programmes of research atÂ AHRI.
Eligibility:Â To be eligible, applicants must;
- be permanently based in South Africa at the time of application.
- hold a valid passport at the time of application.
- have an Honours degree equivalentÂ to a Bachelor (Honours) degree with Second Class Division 1 Honours or 70%Â in an appropriate subject.
- need to be in London to start their chosen course in September 2021.
Application Deadline:Â 31st March 2021 by 5pm.
Eligible Countries:Â South Africa
Number of Awards:Â Not specified
Value of Award:Â The Scholarship will cover:
- Full UCL tuition fees for a one-year full-time taught masterâ€™s degree.
- A round-trip economy air fare to and from the UK.
- A monthly stipend to cover housing and living costs for 50 weeks.
- National Health Service (NHS) surcharge and Tier 4 visa costs.
Duration of Award:Â 1 year
Method of Application:Â Please complete the onlineÂ AHRI/UCL Scholarship application formÂ and provide a copy of your *academic transcript and CV.Â
For More Information, VisitÂ The Official WebsiteÂ