TheÂ World Youth Alliance Internship ProgramÂ provides opportunities for young people who are inspired by theÂ ideas and workÂ of the World Youth Alliance (WYA) to gain professional skills working on WYAâ€™s projects and a substantive learning experience on WYAâ€™sÂ core ideas. Projects are designed to enhance each studentâ€™s specific academic background and interests. Interns receive mentorship and training from WYAÂ staff members.
Ideal candidates possess a strong desire to protect and promote human dignity while making a positive impact on society. Candidates must be proactive, self-driven, resourceful, detail-oriented, and humble individuals with a willingness to learn.
Jan 11-Apr 2, 2021
There is a standard application process for the WYA Regional Internship Program. Before you apply, we strongly encourage you to browse through our website to learn more about the organization and to see if our programs are the right fit for you.
IMPORTANT:Â Incomplete applications will not be processed.
- Completed regional application form
- ResumÃ© or Curriculum Vitae
- Two letters of recommendation
- Only if you are a new member: Your signed copy of theÂ WYA charter
You will receive a confirmation receipt via email within three weeks of the internship application deadline only if your application is complete. If your application satisfies the criteria for selection, someone from our internship committee will contact you to arrange an interview.
Regional Application Forms
Each region has its own application form. Please select your region below to download your application form.
- WYA is not responsible for assisting with orÂ issuing visas for acceptedÂ applicants. WYA can only send an invitation letter as proof of acceptanceÂ into the internship program.
- Some regional internships provide accommodation. If you require accommodation, please inquire with the regional staffÂ during the interview step of the application.
- VisaÂ and transportation feesÂ will be at the applicantâ€™s expense.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
*The internship is full-time. Working hours are Monday to Friday, 8:30AM â€“ 5:30PM.
Please send all requirements toÂ email@example.com.
For More Information:
Visit the Official Webpage