The Directors of Entrepreneurship Centers across Nigerian Universities and the National Universities Commission (NUC) offers the National Enterprise Challenge in 2020.
National Enterprise Challenge is geared towards improving the entrepreneurial mindset and motivating Nigerian University students to start and run ventures even while at school rather than looking for employment after graduation.
Selected entrepreneurs will pitch at the Regional level between 12-24 October, 2020. Regional winners will be declared by 31 st October, 2020 and the top three in each region will proceed to compete at the national where ONLY 18 will be finalists.
- The competition is open to all current students irrespective of their field of study, undergraduate or postgraduate, full time or part-time.
- They must however be studying in a Nigerian University.
Worth of Award
Top three winners will be awarded grants to start or grow their venture as follows:
- 1st Prize – N1m
- 2nd Prize – N750,000
- 3rd Prize – N500,000
- Regional winners (1st to 3rd ) will receive consolation prizes even as they proceed to the finals.
How to Apply
- Click on Start Application on the portal to initiate your application, or click on Continue Application if you are a returning applicant.
- Send Email to: firstname.lastname@example.org for further enquires, include your name, email and subject of your enquires.