Africa Initiative for Governance (AIG) is funding five scholarships for outstanding West Africans from all backgrounds who are passionate about the public sector, to pursue a degree program in Public Policy at the Blavatnik School of Government, University of Oxford.
Upon graduation, AIG Scholars will be expected to return to their home country and apply their learning experience as change agents in their countryâ€™s public sector.
Application Deadline:Â 15th October 2020
Offered Annually?Â Yes till 2022
Eligible Countries:Â Nigeria and Ghana
To Be Taken At (Country):Â Blavatnik School of Government (BSG), University of Oxford, UK
Eligible Field of Study:Â Master of Public Policy
Number of Awards:Â 5
Value of Award:Â The AIG Scholarships areÂ fully fundedÂ covering fees, accommodation, and living expenses, does not cover travel or visa expenses, however.
Duration of Program:Â 1 year
Eligibility:Â To be eligible, applicants must;
- Be a citizen ofÂ NigeriaÂ orÂ Ghana
- Be between the ages of 25 and 35 years (must not be 36 years old by December 31, 2020)
- Have a first-class or second-class upper undergraduate degree with honours (or equivalent international qualifications), as a minimum, in any discipline. For applicants with a degree from the USA, the minimum GPA sought is 3.7 out of 4.0
- Be preferably top 10% of graduating class (First, Second or Masterâ€™s Degree) â€“ evidence to be provided
- Provide evidence of game-changing leadership and resultant impact
- Show skills and interests outside of academics (evidence to be provided)
How To Apply:Â Apply Here
VisitÂ The Scholarship WebpageÂ For More Information