Applications are currently invited for the Leadership International Scholarship which will be awarded to individuals looking at pursuing a degree program at the Institution.
The university has been contributing to shaping the better world. It helps society to tackle many challenges through its advanced education and research.
Eligibility:Â To be eligible, applicants;
- can demonstrate strong leadership experience and potential and a positive career trajectory to date
- must preferably hold the equivalent of a UK 2:1 honors degree
- are expected to perform well at interview across all competency areas
- must hold an English language qualification of IELTS 6.5 or its equivalent with no subskill below 6.0
- must hold a conditional or unconditional offer of admission to the Full-time MBA programme of 2020 entry
- must have substantive managerial experience (normally 6 years or more, minimum 3 years)
Application Deadline:Â October 15, 2020
Eligible Countries:Â International
Value of Award: Â£12,000
Number of Awards:Â Not Known
How To Apply:Â
Applicants are not required to submit a separate application for this award. They will automatically be considered if they successfully takeÂ admissionÂ in an eligible programme, and pass an interview for this Scholarship.
VisitÂ The Official WebsiteÂ For More Information