Lagos Innovates acknowledges that creating investor-ready startups is vital to the overall growth of the ecosystem. To help increase investability and ultimately survival rates of Lagos-based startups, Lagos Innovates in partnership with Honeywell Group is supporting capacity development by facilitating access to IDE- or tech-focused entrepreneurship content and programming.
The Talent Development Programme funds up to 80% of the cost of program attendance by the highest potential individuals (founders, developers or tech startup employees) active in the Lagos tech startup ecosystem through a student loan program. Please see attached guidelines
- Applicants must be between the ages of 22 & 40
- Applicants must have completed NYSC as at July 2020
- Applicants must be Lagos residents
Lagos Innovates has partnered with the following training partners, and applicants can choose the training partner and course they are interested in.
1. Univelcity – 42 Montgomery Rd, Sabo Yaba,Lagos (In person Training only)
Courses offered at Univelcity:
2. Full Stack Development for Mobile Applications (React Native, API Development)
3. Python Programming for Web and Data Science. (PYTHON OOP, DJANGO & Data Science)
4. Frontend Design & Engineering: (UI/UX, HTML, CSS, ES6 & React JS)
Application link for Univelcity: https://bit.ly/UNIVELCITYxLSETFApplication
2. NESA by Makers Academy – (Online Training)
Courses offered at NESA:
Application link for NESA : bit.ly/NESAxLSETFApplication
3. Slatecube – (Online Training)
Courses offered at Slatecube :
1. Full Stack Web Development
3. Comprehensive Digital Marketing
4. GIT and GITHUB for developers
Application link for Slatecube : https://www.slatecube.com/digitalskills/apply.
Application is Open Download(s):
Application Deadline: Friday, 21st August 2020.