Unilever Future Leadersâ€™ League is a dynamic competition that brings together some of the brightest students from all over the world who want to experience what tomorrowâ€™s leadership is all about. Joining UFLL means enrolling in a once in a lifetime challenge where you will be working with real brands and real business cases
It is a thrilling hands-on experience that will allow you to understand a leading business from the inside, to be developed by the top leaders that build and manage our globally well-known brands and to boost the skills you need to ignite the leader in you. At Unilever we are looking for students who will partner with us to create a better business and a better world, and who are looking to become the leaders of tomorrow, today. If you are one of these people, Unilever Future Leadersâ€™ League is your place!
Whichever area you work in, youâ€™ll need to be ambitious, an excellent analytical thinker with a drive for getting things done and a real talent for delivering through others.
- Minimum of a Bachelorâ€™s degree.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- High levels of motivation, enthusiasm and personal initiative and drive
- Strong analytical skills
- A strong academic track record.
- Flexibility and adaptability
What will the programme involve?
- The programme is designed to develop and build business leader mindset to further embed the ownerâ€™s mindset, understand how the full business operates end to end and cultivate the entrepreneurial spirit through hands-on learning alongside world-class experts.
- Youâ€™ll develop your individual leadership skills by working on live projects which offer you all the experience you need to become ready for your first management role. Over 3 â€“ 5 years youâ€™ll cover at least four milestones to provide experience in key business and functional areas
What will you learn?
- Learning from Experience: You will experience yourself evaluating innovation launches on global brands like Rexona and Ponds, or shaping investment decisions with major customer.
- Learn from People: you will get the business coaching from experienced managers, individual mentor and even a buddy.
- Formal Learning: You will have training sessions that encompasses a mix of professional, business and leadership skills. For Professional training, in the first and second year, youâ€™ll be having three weeks of some of the best Supply Chain training around through the Unilever Supply Chain Foundation. After the first year, a wide range of internal and external training programmes are available to develop both your skills and competencies as you progress your career.
Support and empowerment:
- Weâ€™ll support you every step of the way to senior management but much of your progress will be up to you. Youâ€™ll need to be focused and ambitious to get where you want, identifying opportunities and taking responsibility for your own development. We have a proven tradition of developing our own purpose driven leaders and encourage innovative thinking. Future focused feedback and challenging goals drives innovation and ambition within a performance culture and an inclusive and informal environment.
- We will push you to achieve your potential and make a big business impact where you learn from the best. Firsthand experience â€“ itâ€™s the fastest way to learn. Come join us create a Bright Future Made You.
How to ApplyÂ
- Unilever Future Leaders Programme â€“ Graduate Marketing
- Unilever Future Leaders Program â€“ Graduate Finance
- Unilever Future Leaders Program â€“ Graduate Customer Development
- Unilever Future Leaders Programme â€“ Graduate Supply Chain
Note:Â Sometimes, correspondence may end up in your spam folder. Therefore, it is important to regularly check your spam folder during the entire recruitment process.