The Zonta International Foundation is offering the Jane M. Klausman Women in Business International Scholarship to Females who are interested in acquiring a degree program at the Institution.
Zonta empowers women and expands their access to education, health care, economic opportunities and safe living conditions
- Applicants must be undertaking a business and/or business-related program at an accredited university/college/institute.
- Applicants must be enrolled in at least the second year of an undergraduate program through the final year of a Masterâ€™s program at the time the application is submitted to the local Zonta club or district.
- Applicants must have demonstrated initiative, ambition and commitment to pursuing a career in business.
- Applicants must have achieved an outstanding academic record during her academic studies, including business subjects.
- Applicants need to demonstrate that they have a good level of written and spoken English.
Application Deadline: August 15, 2020
Eligible Countries:Â International
Type:Â Undergraduate and Masterâ€™s
Value of Awards: US$2,000
Number of Awards: 32
Eligible Field of Studies:Â Masters Degree programin Business
How To Apply:Â In order to apply for the award, candidates are obligatory to apply through anÂ online application form. The application process must start with a Zonta club.
VisitÂ The Official WebsiteÂ For More Information