Three scholarships are available for exceptional female candidates on each of their four diploma programmes. University of Oxford SaÃ¯d Business Schoolâ€™s work enables women to use their distinctive perspectives and skills to make a difference in every sector. Through their research and teaching, they develop new insights and support women leaders in effecting transformational change.
The aim of these scholarships is to support female candidates of merit and to encourage an increase in women considering senior leadership roles.
- The scholarship is open to exceptional female candidatesÂ from around the world.
- Candidatesâ€™ suitability for these scholarships will be assessed via both the scholarship statement and the diploma application form.
- This programme is designed for experienced professionals, with five or more yearsâ€™ work experience.
For each diploma intakeÂ they have:
- One scholarship covering 50% of the course fees
- Two scholarships providing Â£5,000 towards the course fees
- A desire to inspire/act as a role modelÂ (Assessed through scholarship statement)
- A readiness and enthusiasm to become a committed ambassador for the School, representing the Schoolâ€™s values, both whilst on the programme and beyond.Â (Assessed through scholarship statement)
- Academic achievementÂ (Assessed through CV, transcripts, scholarship statement)
- Professional achievement; in particular evidence of leadership, or leadership potentialÂ (Assessed through CV, scholarship statement)
Method of Application
Applicants will be required to upload a supporting statement (200â€“400 words) in the Funding section of the Diploma programme application form, addressing how you meet the scholarship selection criteria.
Visit the diploma programme pages to find out more about the programmes and their benefits, the admissions requirements, and how to apply. You can also contact the relevant diploma recruitment team for a discussion about your suitability.
- Oxford Diploma in Global Business
- Oxford Diploma in Financial Strategy
- Oxford Diploma in Organisational Leadership
- Oxford Diploma in Strategy and Innovation