The Norwich Business School (NBS) of University of East Anglia is offering theÂ Open World Scholarships to Outstanding Individuals who are willing to acquire a degree at the Institution.
Eligible Countries:Â International
Value of Award:
- The duration of the award is one year
- This scholarship cannot be held alongside any other scholarship
- The value of the award will be Â£4000 and is payable as a reduction of tuition fee.
- Applicants must have a Degree with a classification of 2:1 (or international equivalent)
- Applicants must be fluent in English Language
- Applicants must be International students
Application Process:Â To be considered, eligible applicants should submit a 250 word statement toÂ firstname.lastname@example.orgÂ by the 31Â May 2020 answering the following question:
- How does the course you have applied for help you achieve your career goals and how would your experiences and interests aid the learning of the cohort as a whole?
- There are a significant number of scholarships available and these will be awarded on the basis of academic merit, the overall strength of the application, and the strength of the scholarship statement.
- APPLY NOW
VisitÂ The Official WebsiteÂ For More Information
Application Deadline:Â 31st May 2020