The University of East Anglia is currently seeking applications for a prestigiousÂ program called John Boyne Scholarship. This scheme will run for the academic year of 2020-21.
The aim of this application is to inspireÂ talented students to consider pursuing one-yearÂ masterÂ level studies inÂ creative writingÂ at the University of East Anglia. This award is worth 5,000.
Department: School of Literature, Drama and Creative Writing
Course Level: Postgraduate
Number of Awards: One
Access Mode: Online
Nationality: Home, EU or International
The award can be taken inÂ the UK
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- Available Course or Subjects: MA Creative Writing (Prose Fiction) course
- Eligibility Criteria: Please check out the following requirements to see whether you are eligible for this role or not:
- Must be from home, EU or international
- Must hold an offer to study in MA creative writing within the school of Literature, Drama and Creative Writing at University of East Anglia
- Preference is given to those over 35
- Preference will be given to applicants who demonstrate genuine financial need
How to Apply:Â Candidates must have applied for theÂ MA in Creative WritingÂ to be able to apply for this application . To start the application process for this award, you will need to fill out an onlineÂ application form.
- Supporting Documents:Â You will have to submit the following documents at the time of admission:
- Pre-qualification degree
- Copies of academic transcripts and award
- Certificates of English language proficiency
- A statement
- A copy of passport
- Admission Requirements:Â The minimum requirement across the University for entry in the master program is at least a 2:1 in a UK undergraduate degree or equivalent.
- Language Requirement:Â If English is not your first language, then you can prove your proficiency in this language through
- IELTS of 6.5 overall with a minimum of 5.5 in each component
- Pearson Academic English of 58 overall with a minimum of 42 in each component
- TOEFL iBT
The total award amount is Â£5,000. The qualified candidates will receive this award for paying their study-related expenses in the UK.
Application Deadline:Â June 1, 2020