Applicants are invited to become part of the Victor H. LoewensteinÂ InternationalÂ Scholarship offered by the University of Edinburgh for the academic year 2020-2021. The funding program is available for students from outside the UK.
The scholarship encourages students who want to commence anÂ MBAÂ degree program at the University of Edinburgh Business School in the United Kingdom.
Course Level: MBA
Access Mode: Online
Number of Awards: One
The award can be taken inÂ UK
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities (except the UK).
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Master of Business Administration degree program.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Have a UK first-class or 2:1 honours degree in any subject, or an equivalent overseas qualification.
- At least three yearsâ€™ work experience in a managerial role.
How to Apply:Â If you want to be enlisted in this funding program, then you are recommended to take admission in theÂ MBA degreeÂ coursework at the University of Edinburgh Business School. After you have received an offer (conditional or unconditional) from the university, you must submit anÂ online applicationÂ for the opportunity .
- Supporting Documents:Â For supporting your application, you are required to identify the MBA program you have applied for, supply your unique username (UUN), and statements supporting your application outlining your qualifications, work experience & objectives.
- Admission Requirements:Â For taking admission, applicants must check theÂ entry requirementsÂ of the program.
- Language Requirement:Â If your education has not been conducted in the English language, you will be expected to demonstrate evidence of an adequate level of English proficiency. For more information go through theÂ English language requirementsÂ page.
The University of Edinburgh Business School will provide a scholarship of Â£5,000 for international students pursuing a full-time MBA program.
Application Deadline: May 8, 2020