The University of Bradford is seeking top talents from around the world for a superb program named Professor Rae Earnshaw masters programme. Applications of this program are open for the academic year of 2020/21.
This scholarship is named after the Emeritus Professor Rae Earnshaw, who is a leading scientist at the University of Bradford. The program is providing funding to support full-timeÂ masterâ€™sÂ studies for the self-funding candidate.
Course Level: Postgraduate taught
Award: It will cover tuition fee both partially and fully
Number of Awards: One
Access Mode: Online
Nationality: Home/EU and international
The award can be taken inÂ theÂ UK
- Eligible Countries: There is no geographical restriction.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Master level courses
- Eligibility Criteria: The criteria for selection are given below, heck before applying:
- The self-funding UK or International students
- Must have a first-class honors degree and will be registered to start in September 2020
- Students who submit the best statements on the application form as judged by the panel will be considered.
How to Apply: To apply for the award, you must first enrol in theÂ applicable programÂ first (full-time MSc and MA courses) at this university. After that, you will be eligible to download the application form and submit it at the address given in the bottom of this form or at scholarships-at-bradford.ac.uk.
- Supporting Documents:Â At the time of admission, you might need the following documents:
- Pre-qualification degree
- Copies of academic transcripts and award
- Certificates of English language proficiency
- A statement
- A copy of passport
- Admission Requirements:Â To study in the master program at the University of Bedford, you must have at least a first-class honors degree.
- Language Requirement:Â The language requirement of this university is 6.0* with no sub-test less than 5.0 or equivalent on the IELTS or on the universityâ€™s own entry test the BASALT.
The University of Bradford will grant a scholarship that covers full tuition fee of Home/EU students however for all international students. It will provide partial tuition fee coverage.
Application Deadline:Â September 8, 2020