The Centre for the Study of African Economies, usually known as CSAE, is an economic research centre in the Social Sciences Division at the University of Oxford, with researchers in the Department of Economics, the Blavatnik School of Government, and the Oxford Department for International Development.
It aims to make a significant contribution to the transformation of African economic performance by:
- Engaging with policymakers and academics;
- Engaging in the training of postgraduate students.
- Publishing significant theoretical and empirical findings;
- Establishing itself as a focus of collaboration between researchers and policymakers;
- Applications are welcomed from citizens of all African countries who are currently pursuing an academic career in economics.
- Applicants must have a doctorate in economics.
CSAE Visiting Fellowship Benefits.
The fellowship supports a two month residency in Oxford, including
- Accommodation and
- A small stipend.
Method of Application
All applicants must complete the online application form by June 26, 2020 to be considered for the fellowship. Applications include a 400 word research statement and a copy of your CV.
The deadline for submission is the 26 June 2020. Late applications will not be considered.