Nottingham Law School is proudly helping young students pursuing an LLM masterâ€™s degree through an exciting scholarship. It is a competitive program that will provide half international tuition fee of Â£7,550 for the 2020/21 academic year.
The objective of this LLM South Asia award is to provide financial assistance to brilliant South Asian students so that they can fulfil their dream of studying abroad without any difficulty.
Course Level:Â Postgraduate
Number of Awards: NA
Access Mode: Online
Nationality: South Asian candidates are invited to apply
The award can be taken inÂ theÂ UK
- Eligible Countries: AllÂ South AsianÂ countries are eligible.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Nottingham Law School full-time LLM masters program
- Eligibility Criteria: Please check the criteria before going for the next step:
- Applications must be from South Asian students
- Applicants must hold an offer to study on a Nottingham Law School full-time LLM Masters program.
How to Apply:Â Applications are welcomed from those who are undertaking full-timeÂ LLM masters programÂ at the school for the academic year of 2020-21. Ideal candidates must apply by filling this onlineÂ application formÂ and sending it atÂ firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Supporting Documents:Â Write approximately 300 words for each section in the application form. For Admission: upload evidence of the results you have achieved, and provide the required reference(s) with your application.
- Admission Requirements:Â Admission requirements vary from course to course. Candidates must have 2:1 or international equivalent in law, humanities or social sciences. Check more information by going through theÂ admission requirementsÂ page of school.
- Language Requirement:Â The language requirement of the school is IELTS of 6.5 in writing and reading, and 6.0 in speaking and listening.
Nottingham Law School is awarding education funding for students to support full-time LLM masters study in the UK. The total award is Â£7,550. It will be used to cover the partial tuition fee of the course.
Application Deadline:Â June 24, 2020