Course Level: Undergraduate
Award: $500 â€“ $10,000 per year
Access Mode: Online
Number of Awards: NA
The award can be taken inÂ the United States
- Eligible Countries: Applications are open to international students
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: The sponsorship will be awarded for Undergraduate degree in any subject offered by the university
- Admissible Criteria:Â To be eligible, International students entering the fall (August) 2020 term will be considered for a limited number of merit awards. Scholarship selection is competitive, and is based on holistic review of all application information, high school marks/grades, and ACT or SAT scores.
How to Apply:Â To apply for the award, applicants must take admission at the university. After then apply for thisÂ online application process.
- Supporting Documents:Â If you wish to participate, you need to submit the application page, two essays (Statement of Proposed Study and Personal Statement â€“ every 750 words or less), an unofficial grade report (from MyUI Student Portal), and two letters of reference (UI faculty/Teaching Assistants).
- Admission Requirements:Â Candidates must be in good academic standing. They must have a minimum 3.33 UI cumulative GPA as reported on the unofficial UI grade report
- Language Requirement:Â Applicants from outside the home country will often need to meet specific English language/other language requirements in order to be able to study there.
Benefits: The University will provide the award amount of $500 â€“ $10,000 per year to the successful candidates.
Application Deadline: May 1