All highly self-motivated candidates are invited to apply for the International Undergraduate Warhawk Scholarship. This program is organized by the Auburn University at Montgomery.
The program is open for new international students, transfer/Exchange students or current students who have a plan to take part in anÂ undergraduateÂ degree at AUM.
Course Level: Undergraduate
Access Mode: Online
Number of Awards: NA
The award can be taken in theÂ USA
- Eligible Countries: Applications are accepted from all around the world.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: The sponsorship will be awarded for undergraduate in any subject offered by the university
- Admissible Criteria:Â To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the followingÂ criteria:
- Freshman:Â High school GPA of 3.0 on a 4.00 scale or one of the following language test scores: 76 or higher on TOEFL IBT, 540 or higher on TOEFL ITP OR PBT and 6.5 on IELT
- Transfer/Exchange students:Â Grade-point average (GPA) of 3.0 on a 4.00 scale and
- Current students:25 cumulative AUM grade-point average
How to Apply:Â To apply for this opportunity, aspirants need to apply for admission in an undergraduate degree program at the university. Thereafter they can complete theÂ online application form.
- Supporting Documents:Â Your official high school transcript (which should be mailed or e-mailed directly to AUM from your high school) and official English translation if your transcript is not in English. Proof of sufficient financial resources (Bank statement and/or letter from your sponsor in English), the bank statement should show at least $28,625 available and proof of English proficiency (unless you are exempt). All documentation must be sent to one of the addresses below: Mailing Address (Post Office) or by emailÂ firstname.lastname@example.org
- Admission Requirements:Â For taking admission, applicants must meet all theÂ entry requirementsÂ of the university.
- Language Requirement:Â You can take theÂ TOEFL IBT (minimum 61 points), the IELTS (minimumÂ 5.5 points), PTE (minimum 44), orÂ the TOEFL PBT (minimum 500 points). More information aboutÂ English proficiency test requirements.
Benefits: AUM will provide the award amount of $4,000/year ($2,000 for each semester of fall and spring semesters).
Application Deadline: July 15.