For encouraging outstanding students to pursue higher education across Indonesia, the BINUS University is providing the BINUS World-Class Equity funding for the year 2020.
The program is open for domestic students who want to apply for theÂ postgraduateÂ degree coursework at the university.
Course Level: Post-graduate
Award: Full scholarship
Number of Awards: NA
Access Mode: Online
The award can be taken inÂ Indonesia
- Eligible Countries: Applications are open from Indonesia.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: The sponsorship will be awarded in any subject offered by the university.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- Non-academic achievements and/or relevant working experience
- Proven financial need
- Maximum 22 years old at enrollment
How to Apply:Â For being enlisted in the program, applicants have to take admission in theÂ postgraduate degree programÂ at the university.
- Supporting Documents:Â Most attach your CV with motivation statement, two recommendation letters, proof of academic and non-academic achievements and relevant working experience, financial situation explanation and pledge letter.
- Admission Requirements:Â Aspirants must have a minimum GPA of 2.5 in the previous degree
- Language Requirement:Â For taking admission, students must have to provide a TOEFL score of
- 100% tuition-waiver for four years
- Free standard double room at Binus Square â€“ Hall of Residence
- USD 60 registration fee waiver
- Health insurance
- Stay permit process
Application Deadline:Â April 20, 2020