The Swansea University is overwhelmed to offer its Fully Funded KESS II MSc by Research funding for the academic year 2020-2021. The program is exclusively open for UK & EU Students.
The funding program supports excellent students who want to undertake an MSc by Research program in the area of biosciences and aquaculture.
Course Level: MSc by Research
Award: Â£11,702 p.a.
Access Mode: Online
Number of Awards: Not Known
Nationality: UK & EU Students
The award can be taken in theÂ UK
- Eligible Countries: Applicants from the UK and EU countries are eligible to apply for the opportunity .
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: award is awarded to pursue MSc by Research in the field of biosciences/aquaculture.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, applicants must have to meet the following criteria:
- Candidates should have a 2.1 or above in their undergraduate degree in Bioscience or a related subject.
Method of Application:Â Applicants are strongly advised to contact Professor Carlos Garcia de Leaniz (email@example.com) or Mr. Paul Howes (CSAR Manager-Â firstname.lastname@example.org) regarding the information on the area of research. To apply complete theÂ KESS II EAST Participant Proposal Form Swansea 2020Â and complete theÂ KESS II Supplementary Form.
- Supporting Documents:Â Applicants provide copies of the documents such as: degree certificates, references, CV,Â KESS II EAST Equal Opportunities Form/Â KESS II EAST Guidance noteÂ and all supporting documentation as detailed in Section C of the KESS II Participant Proposal Form.
- Admission Requirements:Â Students must check the academicÂ entry requirementsÂ of the chosen program.
- Language Requirement:Â Applicants from outside the home country will often need to meet specificÂ English language requirementsÂ in order to be able to study at the university.
The studentship covers the full cost of UK/EU tuition fees and Â£1,000 bench fee, plus a stipend. The bursary will be limited to a maximum of Â£11,702 p.a. dependent upon the applicantâ€™s financial circumstances as assessed in section C point 4 on the KESS II Participant Proposal Form. There will also be additional funds available for research expenses.
Application Deadline: May 22, 2020