Enhance your skills in Engineering by applying the Ten Greville Bloodworth Engineering Management Scholarship offered to International students who are looking at studying for an Engineering course at University of York – UK.
The programs of this university provide skills in your selected career can help to elevate your competitiveness in the engineering job market.
Eligible Countries: International
Type: Master degree
Value of Awards: £2,500 each
Number of Awards: Ten
- Applicants must have an undergraduate degree from a recognized university
- Applicants must have IELTS certificate
- Applicants must be International Students
How To Apply: Interested applicants holding an idea to take admission in MSc courses for passage in September 2020 are qualified to apply for the Departmental Taught masters programmes.
To apply for this scholarship you must supply a personal statement between 200 to 400 words. You should give your name, student number and tell us why you think you are a strong candidate for this scholarship. Please include why you have applied to undertake your chosen degree at this university and specifically:
- Your academic background.
- The features and content of the specific degree programme you applied for.
- The reasons why you chose this University and the appeal of York as a UK location.
Please make your scholarship application by email to Jamie Scott.
Visit The Official Website For More Information
Application Deadline: April 30, 2020