The University of Edinburgh is proudly announcing its MSc international awards in Traditional Arts Performance for the academic year 2020-2021. The bursaries are exclusively open for students from all over the globe.
The program is available to postgraduate students and covers tuition fees at the Home/EU rate for the chosen program of study (up to a maximum of Â£10,700).
Course Level: Masterâ€™s
Access Mode: Online
Number of Awards: Varies
The award can be taken in theÂ UK
- Eligible Countries: Applications are accepted from around the world.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: The studentships are awarded to pursue MSc in Traditional Arts Performance program.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, applicants must have to meet the following criteria:
- Must have a UK 2:1 honours degree, or its international equivalent, in a relevant discipline. The university will also accept a 2:1 degree in an alternative discipline if you can demonstrate prior involvement in the traditional arts.
- The sponsorship will be awarded on a mixture of academic merit and professional experience.
How to Apply:Â To be considered for the opportunity , candidates must have take admission in theÂ MSc Traditional Arts Performance Programme. After receiving an offer letter from the university, applicants will be automatically considered for this application .
- Supporting Documents:Â Provide your academic transcripts, certificates, and CV.
- Admission Requirements:Â Applicants are advised to check theÂ entry requirementsÂ of the study program.
- Language Requirement:Â If your education has not been conducted in the English language, you will be expected to demonstrate evidence of an adequate level of English proficiency. For more information go through theÂ English language requirementsÂ page.
The award is worth Â£10,700 to cover tuition fees either full-time over one academic year or part-time over two academic years.
Application Deadline: April 30, 2020