The University of Strathclyde is encouraging outstanding candidates through its Covid-19 Hardship Fund. This grant is awarded to applicants from UK, EU, EEA, UK and Islands, RUK.
The funding opportunity is available to all eligible students who are going to pursue undergraduate, postgraduate taught degree and research program at the university.
Course Level: Undergraduate, Taught Postgraduate and Research
Award: Living costs
Access Mode: Online
Number of Awards: NA
Nationality: Domestic and International Students
The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: Applications are open to all nationalities.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: The sponsorship will be awarded for Undergraduate, Taught Postgraduate and Research in any subject offered by the university
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Have fallen into financial hardship or anticipate financial hardship related to the current Covid-19 pandemic; and
- Other funds are not available to meet their essential needs, or are insufficient to meet these needs; or
- An award is appropriate to meet exceptional needs
- Supporting Documents: 1 months’ bank statement, Confirmation of any funding such as scholarship, statutory funding or salary if not shown on bank statement. You may be asked for certified copies of qualifications, a transcript of results, a copy of passport, a copy of sponsor letter/Award and copies of any other documentation.
- Admission Requirements: Claimants are recommended to hold their previous degree certificate in the relevant subject area.
- Language Requirement: If the candidate’s native language is not English, then they have to demonstrate the English language ability through the TOEFL or IELTS test.
Benefits: The University of Strathclyde will provide the living costs to the high achieving students.
Application Deadline: September 30, 2020