The Agribusiness Accelerator Programme targets outstanding Nigerian agribusiness entrepreneurs (Founders, CEOs and Owner-managers) whose businesses are currently at growth stage and who are looking to scale their business expand their market reach and attract potential investors and strategic partners.
The programme duration is 4-6 months and includes a one-week accelerator bootcamp, interactive workshops, consulting sessions, business support services, one-on-one and group mentoring sessions with a team of seasoned sector faculty members and advisors.
The Agribusiness Accelerator Programme is implemented by ScaleUp Lab, FATE Foundation and supported by Africa Capital Alliance (ACA) Foundation.
Fate Foundation ScaleUp Agribusiness Accelerator Programme Key Focus Area.
- Logistics and Distribution
- Trading and Retailing
- Input Supply
- Animal and/or Crop Production
- Have minimum annual turnover of Fifteen Million Naira (â‚¦15,000,000) only.
- Have minimum three (3) full-time highly skilled staff in managerial capacity (excluding part-time staff and low/semi-skilled staff).
- AvailableÂ toÂ participateÂ FULL-TIMEÂ inÂ theÂ one-weekÂ bootÂ campÂ inÂ LagosÂ betweenÂ Monday,Â MayÂ 25,Â 2020Â â€“ Friday,Â MayÂ 29,Â 2020Â andÂ ALLÂ otherÂ activitiesÂ requiredÂ throughoutÂ theÂ durationÂ ofÂ theÂ programmeÂ fromÂ Wednesday,Â JuneÂ 10,Â 2020Â â€“Â Saturday,Â AugustÂ 8,Â 2020.
- Able to cover all personal, transportation or communication costs.
- Be a Nigerian citizen (male or female).
- Be between ages 21-40 as at April 10, 2020.
- Be Founder, Owner manager or CEO of a growth stage agribusiness venture. (Only one applicant per business will be accepted).
- Be operating a CAC registered agribusiness venture at growth stage, currently in operation and generating income.
Fate Foundation ScaleUp Agribusiness Accelerator Programme Cost.
- There is no fee to apply or participate in the Agribusiness Accelerator Programme. However, participants are to cover all personal, transportation or accommodation costs on their own.
How to Apply for Fate Foundation ScaleUp Agribusiness Accelerator Programme.
- Complete the online form
- Be prepared and available for your interview session (physically or virtually)
- You will be required to present supporting documents if shortlisted.