Canada is one of the favourite educational destinations for international students. If you also want to study in Canada, then you can join the international awards for academic excellence program offered by the University Canada West.
The program aims to support domestic and international students who want to apply for theÂ bachelorsÂ orÂ mastersÂ degree program at the university inÂ Canada.
Course Level: Bachelors or masters
Award: up to $10, 000
Number of Awards: Not known
Access Mode: Online
Nationality: International and domestic
The award can be taken inÂ CanadaÂ Â
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities are eligible.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: MBA, Bachelor of Commerce, Bachelor of Arts in Business Communication, Associate of Arts.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- These opportunities are for international and domestic students with excellent academic grades, who wish to go on to excel in their chosen field of study and work.
How to Apply:Â To apply for the award, students are advised to take admission in theÂ bachelors or masters degree programÂ at the university. After that, you can complete the grant application form.
- Supporting Documents:Â Aspirants have to submit the academic transcripts of all the previous school attended and copy of passport.
- Admission Requirements:Â For taking admission, students must have a previous degree certificate with excellent academic achievements.
- Language Requirement:Â If your first language is not English, you have to provide the standardized test scores of TOEFL or IELTS.
Benefits:Â The University Canada West will provide the award amount of up to $10,000 to the winning applicants.
Application Deadline:Â June 30.