The Cranfield Water Science InstituteÂ is, in collaboration with the International Water Association (IWA), offering 15 full-fee scholarships across our MSc courses in Water & Wastewater Engineering, Water & Sanitation for Development and Advanced Water Management.
The scholarships will be awarded on a competitive basis and you can apply only once you have been offered a place on one of the three eligible courses. Successful applicants will have a strong academic or work experience record and will be effective communicators.
Eligible Countries:Â International
To Be Taken At (Country):Â Cranfield University, UK
EligibleÂ Fields of Study:Â
- Advanced Water Management MSc
- Water and Wastewater Engineering MSc
- Water and Sanitation for Development MSc
Number of Awards:Â 15
Value of Award:Â Full tuition fees for those studying a full-time masterâ€™s course in water.
Duration of Program:Â 1 Year
Eligibility:Â Interested applicants must be applying to study full-time on an eligible masterâ€™s course and hold a relevant first class or 2:1 honours degree, or demonstrate significant practical experience and achievements in water or an aligned sector.
- Please complete theÂ online application form.
- Once you have your six-digit Cranfield application number use the link below to submit your scholarship application.
- APPLY NOW
- You must complete the online application form and upload a short written submission (500 words) on one of theÂ Sustainable Development Goals.Â Please explain in your submission how you think this SDG is best delivered and what new tools, technologies or innovative interventions are available to deliver it.â€‹â€‹â€‹â€‹â€‹â€‹â€‹
VisitÂ The Scholarship WebpageÂ For More Information
Application Deadline:Â 30th April 2020