The Golpayegan University of Technology â€“ Iran is offering the International Scholarship Program to International Students who are interested in pursuing a degree program at the Institution.
The scholarship may cover one or several of the following benefits:
- Registration fees of Persian courses
- Registration fees of the GUT
- Access to GUT dormitories (single-married)
- Insurance (for the opportunity recipients and their immediate family members)
- Monthly stipend in special cases after the approval of the International Council of the College/Faculty and GUT
Eligible Countries:Â International
Type:Â Bachelor, Masters & PhD
Value of Award: Varies
Number of Awards: Not Known
- Applying for a BachelorÂ´s Degree: Holding a secondary high school certificate or diploma with a minimum GPA of 14 out of 20 (2.8 out of 4.0).
- Applying for a MasterÂ´s Degree: Holding a B.A or B.Sc degree from an accredited institution with a minimum GPA of 14 out of 20 (2.8 out of 4.0).
- Applying for a PhD Degree: Holding an M.A or M.Sc degree from an accredited institution with a minimum GPA of 14 out of 20 (2.8 out of 4.0).
- Applicants must have a valid GRE, GMAT, TOEFL, IELTS certificate with a minimum score accepted by GUT International Council
How To Apply:Â Applicants need to take part in undergraduate, masters, and PhD degree program at the university. After being enrolled, applicants should complete the application form and submit it by email toÂ email@example.com
VisitÂ The Scholarship WebpageÂ For More Information
Application Deadline: June 5, 2020