The program is exclusively open for dazzling international students who want to apply for theÂ masterâ€™sÂ degree program at the college inÂ Australia.
Course Level: Masters
Award: 10% tuition fee
Number of Awards:Â Not known
Access Mode: Online
The award can be taken inÂ Australia
EligibilityÂ Â Â Â Â Â
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities are eligible.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Masters degree in International Hotel Management.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Candidates must have a minimum of a Bachelor Degree (AQF level 7 or international equivalent) in any discipline
- Students must have an ICHM Graduate Certificate in International Hotel Management (AQF Level 8)
- Applicants must have an ICHM Graduate Diploma in International Hotel Management (AQF Level 8).
How to Apply:Â To apply for the award, candidates have to register in the postgraduate degree coursework viaÂ onlineÂ orÂ offlineÂ at the college. After taking affirmation, you can apply for the award.
- Supporting Documents:Â The college may ask you for certified academic transcripts, statement, letter of offer and copy of passport.
- Admission Requirements:Â When you come to study at ICHM, students have to meet theÂ admission requirementsÂ of the university.
- Language Requirement:Â Students whose first language is not English must demonstrate English fluency at IELTS 7.0 academic overall with no band below 6.5 or an equivalent score in other acceptable tests.
The International College of Hotel Management will provide the 10% reduction in tuition fee for the deserving candidates.
Application Deadline:Â Open