The University of Queensland is announcing the Neil Brice Memorial Fund to both domestic and international students for the academic year 2020-2021.
This program is available to all deserving students applying for a full-timeÂ undergraduateÂ orÂ postgraduateÂ taught programme at the University.
Course Level: Undergraduate, masters and doctoral
Access Mode: Online
Number of Awards: NA
The award can be taken inÂ Australia
EligibilityÂ Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â
- Eligible Countries: Applications are open to all nationalities
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: All degree level programs in any subject offered by the university
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the followingÂ criteria:
- have the academic ability to pursue and complete their chosen program at the University, and
- will, without financial assistance, be unable to continue the program or will suffer undue hardship in continuing it.
How to Apply:Â You can be eligible for the award if you take part in anÂ undergraduateÂ degree program at the university. After that, you only have to complete theÂ online application formÂ for the grant. Submit completed application form send via email toÂ email@example.com
- Supporting Documents:Â Candidates must have to submit the official academic transcript/s, a personal statement outlining why you want a career in law, two reference letters, and resume/CV.
- Admission Requirements:Â For being admitted, claimants need to meet the generalÂ entry requirementsÂ of the university.
- Language Requirement:Â Students have to accomplish theÂ English language requirementsÂ of the university.
The university will provide the award amount $1,000 to the winning students for the session 2020/21.
Application Deadline: March 8, 2020