The programme empowers students to develop essential 21st century skills in a fun and interactive way. Schools have the chance to get recognized at an international level and win prizes along the way for their outstanding work and impact.
Schools have the chance to get recognized at an international level and win prizes along the way for their outstanding work and impact. ItÂ guides and supportsÂ teachers and students to plan and set upÂ real, sustainable school businesses. StudentsÂ get the chance to gainÂ hands-on experienceÂ of running a real business andÂ generate real profitsÂ to helpÂ support their school or a social causeÂ of their choice.
The School Enterprise Challenge is open to all schools, including: pre-primary schools, primary schools, secondary schools and technical/vocational colleges.
Universities areÂ notÂ eligible to take part in the School Enterprise Challenge.
School Enterprise Challenge Benefits.
- There is $50,000 in prizes available for the most entrepreneurial schools, teachers and students
- Students and teachers get the chance to develop essential skills for the 21st century
- Participating Students:
- Get practical experience running a REAL business
- Learn essential life skills
- Be part of a global movement of young entrepreneurs
- Participating Teachers:
- Learn business skills
- Boost your CV
- Develop new teaching techniques
- Chance to win prizes
- All schools that complete the programme will receive a certificate to recognise their achievement
Method of Application
Before you get started, please check theÂ Frequently Asked QuestionsÂ and take note of the following:
- This form should be completed by the Lead Teacher who will be responsible for coordinating the School Enterprise Challenge in your school.
- If you would like two (or more) teams from your school to take part, you must complete this registration formÂ once for each team, using a different email address for the Lead Teacher each time.
- It will take you 5-10 minutes to complete and you wonâ€™t be able to save your progress and return to complete it later, so make sure you have the following information ready before you begin:
- School name and address
- The names and email addresses of the Lead Teacher, Head Teacher and at least one least additional teacher at your school, plus their consent for us to contact them about your schoolâ€™s participation in the School Enterprise Challenge
- The Lead Teacherâ€™s mobile phone number
Register nowÂ toÂ and be part of this network of enterprising schools across the world!
Deadline: 31st March, 2020.