Applications are currently invited for International Sport Access Scholarship Program which is provided to International students interested in pursuing degree program at Melbourne University â€“ Australia.
They provide a broad range of fitness and wellness services to keep students feeling good, in control of their health and connected to friends and the broader university community.
Eligible Countries:Â Australian/domestic and International
Type:Â Any course of study
Value of Award: At least $800 each
Number of Awards: 150
Eligibility:Â To be eligible, applicants must;
- Must not be receiving subsidised Fitness Membership Access through alternative means or programs
- Not have a current MU Sport Fitness Membership, or have
- Be enrolled in the course of study at the University of Melbourne
- Have an academic status of good standing
- had an MU Sport Fitness Membership in the past six months
- Check fullÂ English language requirements.
How To Apply:Â Before applying for the award, students must takeÂ enrollment in the course of studyÂ at Melbourne University. After that, applicants must submit a complete onlineÂ Sport Access application FormÂ and an onlineÂ Student Financial Need Assessment.
VisitÂ The Official WebsiteÂ For More Information
Application Deadline: 8 March 2020