The studentship aims to attract talented international students from non-EEA countries commencing in the postgraduate degree coursework at the university in theÂ Netherlands.
Course Level: Masters
Award: Some or all of the tuition fees
Number of Awards:Â Not known
Access Mode: Online
The award can be taken in theÂ Netherlands
EligibilityÂ Â Â Â Â Â
- Eligible Countries: Applications are open from non-EEA countries or developing countries
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Pursuing postgraduate degree coursework in any subject stream offered by the university.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, applicants have to apply for the admission in the masterâ€™s degree program at the university.
How to Apply:Â To apply for the award, candidates have to enrol in theÂ postgraduate degree courseworkÂ at the university.
- Supporting Documents:Â Aspirants have to submit the previous degree certificate, transcripts academic records, statement of motivation and CV.
- Admission Requirements:Â Students must hold a bachelors degree certificate and have to meet the otherÂ admission requirementsÂ of the university.
- Language Requirement:Â Applicant needs to prove their English language level by submitting a sufficient result of an English proficiency test results.
The Wageningen University & Research will provide the tuition fee waiver of some of all of the tuition fee for the deserving students.
Application Deadline:Â April 1, 2020