In partnership with African Regional Intellectual Property Organization (ARIPO) and Africa University, the WIPO Academy is providing a masterâ€™s degree program in an intellectual award by the Government of Japan.
The funding program aims to support highly motivated students proceeding to theÂ masterâ€™sÂ degree in an intellectual study. The plan is open for the academic year 2020-2021.
Course Level: Masterâ€™s degree in an intellectual study
Access Mode: Online
Number of Awards: Not known
Nationality: African countries students
The prize can be taken inÂ Mutare, Zimbabwe
- Eligible Countries:Â African countries students are eligible to apply for this opportunity.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects:Â The grant is available for any degree coursework.
- Admissible Criteria:Â To be considered, applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Applicants must be a citizen of an African country,
- Students must be held a bachelor degree from a recognised university in any discipline.
- Supporting Documents: If you receive an offer to study at the university, then submit a transcript, university degree, photographs, letter of recommendation, a resume, and all the previous necessary mark-sheets.
- Admission Requirements: Â Before taking entrance, claimants need to checkÂ theÂ entry requirements pageÂ of the university.
- Language Requirement:Â Students must have to show evidence of good proficiency in the English language. (TOEFL / CAE or an acceptable equivalent)
Every winning candidate will receive the following:
- Return ticket,
- Registration and tuition fees,
- Full board and lodging,
- Medical insurance.
Application Deadline: Varies