The role requires working closely with the assigned GE Gas Power Nigeria to provide Sales support to ongoing and pipeline sales initiatives being executed/to be executed in Nigeria. This role may also require interface with Government entities, GE customers and with other GE counterparts.
GE Power is a world leader in power generation with deep domain expertise that helps customers deliver electricity from a wide spectrum of fuel sources. They are transforming the electricity industry with the digital power plant, the world’s largest & most efficient gas turbine, full balance of plant solutions and their data-leveraging software. Their innovative technologies and digital offerings help make power and water more affordable, reliable, accessible and sustainable.
- Support sales managers and other enabling functions to ensure lean and efficient deployment of resources.
- Track and provide regular update on new sales leads and report to sales manager.
- Support GPS pipeline development and sales activities.
- Engage with new prospects, assess customers’ needs, carry out kyc/keep, and input entries into SFDC.
- 4th or 5th year student with a Cumulative Grade Point Average (GPA) of not less than 3.5 (Second Class Upper);
- Demonstrated leadership ability and initiative;
- Ready to learn, energetic, be proactive and have IT skills;
- Strong communication, interpersonal, and influencing skills.
- Applicants should have passion for technology and previous internship experience in GE will be an added advantage;
- Academic excellence in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering;
Method of Application
Interested candidates who meet the criteria listed above should apply by clicking on the “Apply” button below:
Scholarship Application Deadline: Not Specified.