The London School of Economics (LSE) is pleased to announce the Wellcome Award in Health and International Development scholarships which will be awarded to high achieving applicants who are seeking to undergo a degree program at the Institution.
The MSc in Health and International Development programme will award a full scholarship to one student per year, for 3 years, entry in 2019, 2020 and 2021. Funded by the Wellcome Trust, these scholarships will support the very best students seeking a career in health-related social science research.
Eligible Countries: International
To be taken at (country): UK
- Applicants must be International students
- Applicants must have completed their bachelors degree program
- Applicants must be fluent in English Language
- Applicants must have applied or applying to the MSc in Health and International Development programme.
How To Apply: To apply for LSE funding for programmes beginning in September 2020, you must:
- Submit your application for the programme (See how to apply for graduate study at LSE)
- Submit your Graduate Financial Support Application Form via the Graduate application tracker including completing Section G: Personal Statement.
- and receive an offer of a place (conditional or unconditional)
If you only wish to be considered for the Graduate Support Scheme, you do not need to complete Section G: Personal statement.
The outcome to your Graduate Support Scheme application will be displayed on the application tracker after you have received an offer. Successful applicants selected for other LSE Scholarships or awards like this one will be contacted by email thoughout May, June and July 2020.
Visit The Official Website For More Information
Application Deadline: 27th April 2020 5pm UK time.