The university is proud to offer its Microbiology in Water Engineering funding for International Students.
The program will assist students who are interested in the disciplines of environmental engineering and public health protection for the academic session 2020-2021.
Course Level: Bachelors, Honours and Masters Program
Access Mode: Online
Number of Awards: Depending on funding
The award can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: Applications are accepted from around the world.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: The studentships are awarded in the subject area of environmental engineering (in particular, water engineering) and public health protection (in particular microbiology or epidemiology).
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, applicants must have to meet the following criteria:
- A continuing Monash University undergraduate student either:
- Studying in their fourth year of their Bachelors of Civil or Environmental Engineering having studied or provide evidence of studying any fourth-year water course (e.g. CIV4261, or CIV4281, etc.), or
- Studying a Masters of Engineering majoring in water, or
- Intends to or is enrolled in MIC 3990, or
- Intends to or is enrolled in honours in microbiology at Monash University.
How to Apply: In order to apply for this application , candidates are required to submit their applications directly to Monash University.
- Supporting Documents: Candidates must have to submit the supporting documents with their applications.
- Admission Requirements: All applicants must be achieving a minimum 80% Weighted Average Mark.
- Language Requirement: You should check all the English language requirements when you come to study at Melbourne University.
For the duration of the program, the recipient will receive a scholarship of $5000.
Application Deadline: February 14, 2020