TheÂ Uppsala University, Sweden is offering theÂ King Carl Gustaf Funding program to international students who are seeking to undergo a degree program at the Institution. The King Carl Gustaf Scholarship is aimed at students who live in unsafe and dangerous conditions in areas of conflict outside Europe. Scholarships will cover the cost of tuition, but not living expenses, for studies at Uppsala University Masterâ€™s programmes offered during the current admission round and commencing 31 August 2020.
Eligible Countries:Â Applications are open from Afghanistan, Cameroon, DR Congo, Egypt, India, Iraq, Libya, Mali, Mexico, Nigeria, Somalia, South Sudan, Syria, Turkey, Yemen.
Value of Awards:Â Cost of tuition
Number of Awards: Not known
- Applicants must have applied for the Masterâ€™s programme at the university.
- Applicants must hold a bachelors degree from an internationally recognised university.
- Applicants must be fluent in English Language
- Applicants must be citizens of from Afghanistan, Cameroon, DR Congo, Egypt, India, Iraq, Libya, Mali, Mexico, Nigeria, Somalia, South Sudan, Syria, Turkey, Yemen
- Applicants must show why they are particularly vulnerable and therefore in need to belonging to the education environment at University as well as having the academic talent required.
Application Process:Â Applicants are advised to take admission in theÂ postgraduate degree courseworkÂ at the university.
VisitÂ The Official WebsiteÂ For More Information
Application Deadline:Â February 3, 2020