This program is open for international students from all around the world with a desired to earn a degree in International Studies with a funding opportunity in Hungary. Through the program, they are looking for exceptional students who hunger not just to have a degree but also be involved in stable academic life at iASK.
Eligible Countries: International
Type: Full-time Master
Value of Award: 650.000 HUF / semester
- Applicants must be International students
- Applicants must have a bachelor’s degree in International Studies or a degree in Social Sciences, Economics, Law or the Humanities.
- Applicants must be fluent in English Language
How To Apply: Applicants are in need to apply for admission at the University of Pannonia – K?szeg Campus for MA in International Studies. After being a university student, you can apply for the Stipendium Hungaricum scholarship.
The following are required during application:
- Completed application form,
- curriculum vitae,
- photocopies of university diplomas,
- lesson books,
- English language proficiency certificate,
- two letters of recommendation and seal from university professors, motivation letter, and ID card
Visit The Official Webpage For More Information
Application Deadline: Fall semester – May 30, and Spring semester – 15 November